My guest today is the amazing Romy Bursztyn, a nutrition and wellness practitioner. Romy has 20 years of experience in the health industry as a registered Integrative Nutritionist, Professional Accredited Health and Wellness Coach, and Body Image Educator.
All of Romy’s clients have one thing in common, they’re seeking change to the way they eat and to their health and wellbeing. Romy is making it count every day by helping people from a holistic lens to create the life change they are seeking through both lifestyle and food choices.
Romy understands that every person’s body is biologically unique. She works together with her clients to help them to connect and understand their own bodies and implement health-promoting strategies that work for them to achieve a healthier version of themselves.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The complex and confusing nature of the messages from the health and nutrition industry.
- The bio-individuality of each person – There is no one size fits all approach that everyone can use.
- You are in charge and the CEO of your own body. We can take proactive steps to create healthy habits and give ourselves the best chance of living a healthy life.
- Optimal wellbeing involves much more than just food and movement.
- The 5 Pillars of Optimal Wellbeing: How we eat, How we move, How we sleep, How we manage our mindset and stress, and How we connect.
- True nourishment is both on and off the plate.
Romy’s approach to health is of a holistic nature. We need more than just food to nourish, fuel and balance us. Our lives need to be enriched off the plate through movement, sleep, mindset, relationships and more.
This episode is perfect for everyone seeking to improve their health and wellbeing comprehensively. Make sure you note down Romy’s 5 Pillars of Optimal Wellbeing and her enlightening advice to achieve a healthier and happier life.