My guest this week is the incredible Kiarne Treacy.
Kiarne is a marketing and communications professional and entrepreneur with over 16 years of experience. In 2018, she founded KT Marketing, a boutique marketing agency and is driven by her passion to lead with purpose and integrity while fostering an environment that makes people want to come to work every day.
Kiarne is also using her amazing talents and experience to build a technology start-up in the sustainability industry, ‘Sustainable Choice’. Sustainable Choice is an independent digital platform where brands can communicate their sustainability commitments and show their evidence by outlining their roadmap, progress, implementation and outcomes.
Kiarne is making it count in her world by focusing on the small actions and initiatives that accomplish the long game. She credits her success to the hundreds of small moves she has made toward her goals and advises us to do something small every day that makes it count and takes you in the right direction.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Kiarne’s journey to building brands with purpose and starting her own technology startup, ‘Sustainable Choice’.
- The unique insight that anchored Kiarne to her goals in the face of other people’s doubt.
- The Sustainable Choice platform empowers consumers to make an informed environmental and sustainable choice.
- As individuals, we can truly impact the planet through supply and demand. We must shop and invest smarter by understanding what different businesses are doing for the environment.
- Loneliness as a start-up entrepreneur is one of the biggest challenges Kiarne has faced so far in building her platform.
- The responsibility on her shoulders to her team.
- Going global with the platform.
Kiarne’s passion for sustainability and the environment is truly inspiring and I’m very grateful to have her on the show to share with you.
I encourage you to sit down and reflect on your own consumer choices. Head over to Sustainable Choice to see the environmental commitments of your favourite brands. Every single one of us can have a positive impact on the environment!