My guest today is Vanessa Stoykov, a fierce business woman, entrepreneur, financial commentator and expert. We’re talking today about being a woman of power and getting real about finance.
From her 22 years of owning a financial services education focused media business, Evolution Media Group, Vanessa has a deep understanding of the finance world. She is passionate about sparking courageous conversations for everyday people to achieve financial freedom.
Vanessa Stoykov is also the Founder of NMP Education, creator of the international award-winning TV Series – Secrets of The Money Masters: The Investment Series, and the author of best-selling book, “The Breakfast Club for 40-Somethings”. Vanessa regularly appears in the media outlets such as News.com.au, Sydney Morning Herald, ABC and The Today Show as a financial educator.
Vanessa is incredibly humble and so authentic. She is the master storyteller and is very engaging, which I am sure you will recognise as soon as you tune in.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Vanessa’s game changing moment when a panic attack at work led her to resign and begin Evolution Media Group.
- The pillars that we need to unlearn about finance in order to create wealth
- The dangers of instant gratification
- Side hustles, superannuation and the power of compounding interest
- How Vanessa steps into her confidence each day
This conversation is so rich and I know you’re going to love Vanessa’s candid approach to finance.
Connect with Vanessa
- Website: https://vanessastoykov.com.au/
- LinkedIn: vanessa-stoykov
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vanessastoykov/
- Book: The Breakfast Club for 40 Somethings
- Spotify Playlist