Powerhouse Karen Matthews joins me today as we discuss getting to the head and the heart of business and her no BS approach to leadership and business turnaround strategies.
With over 2 decades of experience, Karen’s business transformation success stories includeElla Bache,Freedom,Guessand Myer. She has been recognised with awards including Telstra NSW Business Woman of the Year, PWC NSW Franchise Woman of the Year and PWC National Franchise Woman of the Year.
Karen now leads her own consultancy and works with ambitious businesses who understand that in order to grow and remain relevant, they must change and let go of outdated models and thought processes that hold them back.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Karen’s love for marrying business with emotional, brand driven retail
- Her no BS approach to marketing
- Karen’s 3 part process to transformation:
- Reality check of where your business is at right now
- Deciding and acting on the most important issues and developing an implementation plan
- Making it stick. Changing the business process so that your business is responsive and dynamic
- The extensive work Karen did to transform Ella Bache, harnessing the brand and developing systems that worked across the board.
We also dive into some of the wisdom from Karen’s recent book, “Demystifying the Road to Change”, the critical need for communication and so much more.
Connect with Karen:
- Website: https://karenmatthews.com.au/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KarenMatthewsBusiness/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/karen-matthews-3027ab11/
- Book: Demystifying the Road to Change
Connect with Julie:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.