Margot Andersen is the owner of talentinsight Australia – a management consultancy specialising in the optimisation of careers, performance and business workforce planning solutions.
She is also the founder of Insync Network Group, a now thriving network that was established to support expats as they navigate the return to Australia.
Obsessed with helping people create career and leadership momentum, she helps leaders take action to move themselves, their teams and their business forward. Her expertise is focused on aligning and raising capability; unlocking potential; and mobilising people to deliver great commercial outcomes. Her personal career story is one of managing growth and opportunity – with moves around the world, the country and in and around organisations.
Today she supports businesses and individuals lead through transition and change scenarios including high growth and turnaround strategies, mergers and acquisitions, restructures and sale processes.
Highly regarded for her operational nous, pragmatic approach and influencing skills she is committed to creating practical frameworks that equip and empower individuals, unite teams and build momentum against a backdrop of change.
We chat about:
- Margot’s own career journey and how it has unfolded
- The importance for us as leaders to conduct career conversations with our teams
- The difference between a career conversation and a performance review
- The three key things to consider when thinking about your career.
- Tips for navigating a career through times of change.
Sit back and enjoy my chat with Margot.