Ush Dhanak is one of Australia’s leading experts on emotional intelligence, EQ coach and trainer and a popular keynote speaker at events around the world. She’s the founder and CEO of Emotional Quotient (EQ) Academy, the online hub for emotional intelligence courses, workshops EQ resources in Australia.
Her point of difference is using Neuroleadership and EQ to help leaders uncover their true potential.
Born in the UK, Ush is a lawyer and barrister by trade. After moving to Sydney 15 years ago, she worked as a lawyer for top-tier law firms, and then moved into Head of HR roles. Around this time, Ush developed a keen interest in emotional intelligence and this remains her focus today.
Ush really simplifies EQ for us and shares some pragmatic tips to strengthen your EQ.
We chat about:
- The catalyst for Ush moving from Law into coaching EQ
- What the definition of EQ is
- How your emotions affect your EQ
- Three ways to know if you have strong EQ
- Three tips for leaders to strengthen their EQ