Joining me on the podcast today is Preeti Inchody, Managing Director in the Sydney office of a global consulting firm, Ankura. Specialising in mergers, acquisitions and strategic advice, Preeti’s work has helped transition iconic Australian brands such as Napoleon Perdis, Surfstitch and Pierlite to support their growth at crucial junctures in their journey.
Raised in Mumbai, India, Preeti’s search for her professional calling led her to pursue business school in Spain and eventually immigrate to Australia. After finding her step in the industry after a long 10 years, she is now a champion for mental health, equality, and helping other qualified immigrants to have meaningful careers and contribute to our society.
In this episode we spoke about:
- The courage it took for Preeti to step outside her comfort zone and move away from her culture
- Her beliefs, skills and strategies around building resilience
- The importance of taking personal responsibility
- The long game strategy and how it has helped her not give up when challenges arise
- Reaching out for help and being open to advice
There is so much to learn from Preeti’s story. She is a role model to many and I know you’ll get so much out of the episode as we explore her resilience, intentionality and the power of the long game.
Where to find Preeti: