With me today are two powerhouse women who have joined forces to create The Masterplan – Shannah Kennedy and Colleen Callander. What I love about these women is that they are in their 50s and they have embraced the power of this to collaborate and create a powerful partnership to make it count together.
Shannah and Colleen can see that people are facing burnout right now and they aim to provide the space for them to reset, refocus and reinvigorate, to create a plan their future self will thank them for. These women wholly embrace their age in a really powerful way – they believe it’s the beginning, not the end, which I think is just such an incredible message.
In our conversation, Colleen and Shannah explain how they decided to come together after a long history of professional work and friendship. They explain how this next chapter, working together on The Masterplan is a balance of working in an area they are passionate about, and having fun. Colleen and Shannah have really done the foundational work across their lifetime, which is now allowing them to pass on their wisdom in new and powerful ways.
Transformational messages and takeaways from our conversation include:
- The secret behind making collaboration work
- Our journey to be the best person we can be starts with self. We need to build the foundations of ourselves so we can show up for our friends, our family and our employees.
- If we treat ourselves as elite athletes of life, then the results personally and professionally can be immense.
- What we need to focus on to prevent burnout.
- The importance of giving our brain a map, and how this allows us to step off the reactionary cycle.
- Where Shannah and Colleen find their role models and inspiration
We also hear about the incredible walking adventures that Colleen and Shannah are incorporating into The Masterplan, and the opportunity these present to set into planning and living our future vision.
Everything these women are doing is so powerful in terms of enabling people to support themselves. I know you’ll leave this conversation feeling inspired and ready to commence or deepen into your own transformational journey.
Connect with Shannah Kennedy:
Connect with Colleen Callander: