In our first episode of Making It Count we chat to Frank Bambino, Managing Director of Via Architects and there’s lots of diversity in this conversation.
Frank is a successful small business owner who has 20+ years experience running his own business On top of this he has extensive knowledge and experience as an architect gained from a career spanning over 25 years in the industry. Frank brings an energy and enthusiasm that inspires his own work and that of those around him.
This episode is an interesting one as we cover:
· Lessons learnt from his extensive years in business
· The importance of having the right people in the right roles
· Tips for future proofing business
· The future of the workplace
· The evolution of the Aged Care Industry
Via Architects https://www.viaarchitects.com.au